Emails sent to the service desk address create no ticket

Manuel Rönnicke April 2, 2019

First of all - i am still in the configuration and setup phase and need assistance settings up the email function properly.

I have issues creating tickets with incoming emails and don't now why they do not create new tickets - also the "Reply above the line" answer create no new comments on my existing tickets.

Currently i try to use the standard mail i got for the service desk "support@juston.atlassian.net". When i go into "Settings -> Products -> Email requests" i can see the address listed, but under status is displayed in red letters "No email received ever".  I tried sending emails several times, but nothing popped up in the Unassigned queue.

Email requests are turned on, the Request type is set to the standard "Emailed request". Also the customer permissions are set to "Anyone can send a request without logging in".

Anyone has an ides what is going wrong?

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2019

Hi Manuel,

I saw that you opened a ticket with our support related to this same question and it was resolved by enabling the email processor on Jira settings > System > Global mail settings.

If you have any other question, please count on us!

Regards,
Angélica

Maeneth December 7, 2022

Hi Angelica,

I am facing the same issue, I am not receiving a ticket while sending an email.

I am getting the below error I configure email request.Capture.PNG

Hope you can assist me is resolving the issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events