Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notifications are off because we are using a free trial of Jira Service Desk Premium.

Rashid Owais October 1, 2020

How we can exceed the free trial to avoid the emails limitation, we are using this instance as the main one and we need to notify the customers about all the changes that happen on the tickets.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

Well it's kinda the whole point of a trial.. the fact that u have limitations. It's just to try the system and if u want to use the full functionality u actually buy the product/upgrade.

Why otherwise would anybody ever upgrade ?

If u have a good reason yeah, try Atlassian but I doubt they'll change anything.

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

@Dirk Ronsmans My fault for not exploring the limitations properly!  I thought Rashid was looking to extend the time of the trial not the functionality!

Dear Dirk,

The main point of this ticket is to exceed the free trial, in other words, I need to use the Jira with it's full functionality, the notification that appears on the right of the screen shows that I need to upgrade my plan but my plan is premium.

Can I buy the product before the free trial ends ????  

Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

Hi @Rashid Owais ,

I don't see why not. I haven't started a trial myself in a while but I'm sure if you go in to your billing information there should be a way to either upgrade/purchase the full product OR indeed reach out to atlassian and have them move you to the full product early.

0 votes
Jérémy IELSCH March 7, 2022

I'm facing the same issue, can't find any information about a solution. Did you manage to get help?

0 votes
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2020

Hi @Rashid Owais 

If you reach out to Atlassian directly then they may be able to extend the trial.

Regards, Liam

Dear Liam,

Thank you, but my point is about to use the full functionality of the system before the free trial ended, I am do not care about buying the product, can I buy it now ?

Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2020

Hi Rashid

Yes, if you want to buy the product then reach out to Atlassian and I'm sure they will allow this

Thank you Liam, appreciated. 

Like Liam Green likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM Trial
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders