Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email notification when Case created

Mavis Yew February 23, 2020

Hi All, 

I have created a project for user to log case via portal. Will like to receive email notification whenever there is a new case created via the portal. How can i do so?

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2020

Hello @Mavis Yew 

If you have proper permissions, you should be able to go to the project settings and then go to Notifications. From there you will click on Actions and then click Edit Notifications. From there click on Add and the add whoever else needs to receive those notifications. Keep in mind that if this is a shared notification scheme, it will affect other projects associated with this scheme.

notifications.pngnotifications2.png

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 23, 2020

Please mark this as answered if it answers your question. If it doesn't, let me know.

HI Edwin, thanks for your prompt reply. I dont seem to have the Notification option but i am already the admin for my company Jira. 

Jira.JPG

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 23, 2020

You are in Jira settings. Go to the project and then go to project settings. 

There isn't notification. Only can see Customer Notification. 

Jira Project Setting.JPG

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 24, 2020

It should be towards the bottom. Third option from the bottom.

notifications.PNG

Mavis Yew February 24, 2020

Hi Edwin, 

That is my full list in the Project Setting. Got nothing after "App"

Jira Project Setting.JPG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events