Email management issue.

Nasim Chowdhury April 28, 2021

Hi all,

My company has over 100 project and one email connected with every project. We are currently using Email This Issue app to manage our emails. It is one of the best apps for that as far as i know. But in last two months the apps failed twice. Its currently been having trouble for last 1 week. Our whole business depend on the email corresponding. Now we have to manually go to over 100 inboxes to deal with it. Without a functional email management our jira service management is completely useless. Any suggestion about other apps or solutions, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Nasim Chowdhury

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2021

Hey @Nasim Chowdhury ,

Have you already tried out contacting the vendor directly? From my experience they are quite helpful in troubleshooting and looking in to what's going on.

Before switching to a whole new system and having to configure it all again I'd suggest doing that first. You never know, maybe it's something in the config or a bug in the app.

Nasim Chowdhury April 28, 2021

Hi Dirk , we did and they are currently working on this. The recent issues which is still going on started on 4/22 . Incoming emails are randomly failing by the mail handler. I worked with the guys before and appreciated their support. But if things like that happens every now and then and  business is completely depended on that, we just looking for if there is any better alternate option out there . 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events