Dynamic Table

Juan Carlos Pira Luna November 12, 2020

Dynamic table

Hello, I wanted to know if it is possible in JIRA Service Management to create a form with an Excel-style table where agents can dynamically add rows with information about equipment that are being installed in a service. For example, the first column would include the serial number of the equipment, the second column the date of installation and the third column the place of installation; the number of rows should be dynamic because the amount of equipment to install can vary from service to service.

Then I would like to be able to make reports with the information that is entered in each of the services in the corresponding table.

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 12, 2020

Hi,

Do you need excel-style table in every form when somebody creates a request? Or some global solution to collect all information? If global, I recommend you to think about asset management, for example Insight.

Kate

Juan Carlos Pira Luna November 16, 2020

Hello Katarzyna, thanks for your information.

I need the Excel-Sytle in every form when somebody creates a request and like I metion before I need that the users can dynamically add rows with information about equipment that are being installed in a service and  I would like to be able to make reports with the information that is entered in each of the requests services in the corresponding table.

Best Regards

Like Ali Ramdani likes this
Ayushi Saxena June 14, 2023

@Juan Carlos Pira Luna Hey.. I am looking for similar requirement, please do share if you found something helpful.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events