Due Date Automation Issue

John View IV December 16, 2021

I am trying to set due dates on tasks created to 6 business days after an issue is created. In another question line for due dates, I found the below as an option where X is the number of days you would like.

{{now.plusBusinessDays(X)}}

My issue that I have encountered is that when I try to automate the field (as a post function), I get a notice: "We can't create this issue for you right now, it could be due to unsupported content you've entered into one or more of the issue fields. If this situation persists, contact your administrator as they'll be able to access more specific information in the log file."

I am using the JSU addon for Jira server. I also have an issue where there are 3 options: Due Date, Due Date (apparent repeat?), and Due. I have adjusted the workflow multiple times to include all 3, include just one, and include combinations of 2. No workflow I create seems to allow me to automate the due date, but the issues (despite the notification) are still being created. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events