Display main issue number on subtask tab

Barbara Wawrzyniak September 24, 2019

Hello!

This morning I noticed that being on the subtask, I can't see the main task number. This causes problems because sending a subtask to someone is not possible to return to the main task.

Is this known issue?

2 comments

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Hi @Barbara Wawrzyniak ,

Yeah, we were also seeing the same issue with the new view of Jira.

ANd we opened a request(https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73038) with Atlassian for the feature(Parent issue link to be available in the subtask) to be available in the new view.

--Ravya

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 24, 2019

Hi @Barbara Wawrzyniak ,

I guess the issue is fixed now, we were able to view the parent link as usually, this might be because of new changes happening in Atlassian cloud.

--Ravya

Like Barbara Wawrzyniak likes this
Barbara Wawrzyniak September 25, 2019

Hi @Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}

Great! I can confirm that is okay now. Thank you!

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2019

Hey @Barbara Wawrzyniak ,

If you feel like this answer will be helpful for others, can you please accept the answer.

--Ravya

Barbara Wawrzyniak September 25, 2019

@Ravya Mutyala {Appfire} Could you please advise what do you mean by "accept the answer"? I'm new here and I'm a little bit confused.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events