Disable Jira email footer ('view request' and 'turn off notifcation) in email template

Dean B April 30, 2019

Hi there,

Is it possible to hide/remove the below from email templates sent out to customers?

############

View request · Turn off this request's notifications

This is shared with abc@xyz.com.au

Powered by Jira Service Desk

############

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2019

Hi Dean,

Are you cloud or server? ANd if Server what version?

Thanks...Susan

Dean B May 7, 2019

@Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_ , I am on a cloud version. Cheers Dean

Like Михаил К likes this
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 7, 2019

image.png

Like Anna Arczynska likes this
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 7, 2019

@Dean B , It's the same actually on cloud.  Go to the Edit Templates.  You can change the footing there.

Dean B May 24, 2019

Thanks I managed to do it.

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 24, 2019

Great, can you mark this question as answered?

Like Dean B likes this
2 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 1, 2019

Hi Dean,

Go to Settings - Customer notifications  - Edit Templates.  That allows you to modify the footers.

Hope that helps

Susan

Dean B May 4, 2019

Hi @Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_

thanks for getting back to me. I tried the steps but there is no option to edit the footer, I can only edit the content and in the preview I can see the footer added automatically.

Can you test your steps and confirm?

J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2020

Hi Dean, 

You'd need to remove the entire <p class>. See below:  

<p class="jsd-help-center-footer">
${helpcenter.name}, powered by <a class="jsd-servicedesk-link" href="${atlassian.url}">Jira Service Desk</a>, sent you this message.></p>

Once you delete this, the footer will be removed. You can confirm in the preview. Hope it helps! 

Jennifer

Michael Henderson August 26, 2020

I am on Jira Service Desk Cloud. There is no Edit Templates on the Customer Notifications page. I am also admin. Has it been moved?

EDIT, I found it. I was looking on the page to edit HTML. Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events