Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete field "share with" in request Form

Carlos Ramirez December 15, 2020

In my request form, in the bottom. 

I have a field names "share with" and this field is mandatory.

I tried in the screen cofiguration and I dont find this field.

I want to eliminate this field or I want to select by default the option that share with no one.

Thank you.

share with.png

3 answers

2 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2020

Hello Carlos,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

The option "Share with" only appears in the request form if the customer who is creating the ticket is part of an organization. 

This is a system field and can't be removed. It will not be visible to the portal only if the customers are not grouped in an Organization.

Recently a new option has been to Service Management to select the default value to "Share with no one".

Please, click on the Cog icon > Products > Configuration (under Jira Service Management).

On this page, select the option "No, don't share email requests with the customer's organization. Requests sent from the portal will not be shared unless the customer selects otherwise".

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 11.21.11.png

If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.

Regards,
Angélica

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 16, 2020

@Angélica Luz , thanks for sharing! I had not seen that this option had been added. Good to know for sure.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
sudarshan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2024

Thank you for sharing this!

0 votes
Raphaëlle Kassidonis August 3, 2023

Hi, is there any update on that topic ?

I need the requests raised to be shared with the whole organisation. Otherwise someone else from the same organisation will open the same request not knowing that this is already opened. Plus if the person that opened the request is off, I need someone else from his/her organisation to be able to follow it.

Best

0 votes
Carlos Ramirez December 16, 2020

Thank you Angelica, this is a great for me.

Thats what I am looking for.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events