Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default customer notifications recipient

Alena Fricova March 14, 2022

Hello,

I have one email address that have to automatically receive email customer notification from every request created within the project.  However, while setting up the rules for customer notification, I can add only reporter or customer involved, not individual user or project role.

What is the best solution to do it?

Thank you,

Alena

1 answer

0 votes
Piyush A (STR)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 14, 2022

Hello Alena,

Recently I started working on JSM Project and 'yes' there's No option to have another customer receive customer notification for every request created in the project.

Ref. https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/managing-service-project-notifications-939926348.html 

You may try to send an email via Automation for a new issue created with the required information.

Alena Fricova March 16, 2022

Hey in the end, I have found a solution:

- each Request type has hidden field Request participant with default value (email of my target customer)

- in Customer notifications have each rule I wish to notify my target customer Customers involved set 

Like this my target customer receives all notifications as a default request participant.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events