Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data center - How to send reminder notifications when ticket is in particular status?

Minu Murali September 15, 2021

Hi Team,

I am working on JSM (Data center version)

I would like to know how we can send reminder notifications when ticket is in particular status?

I do not want to purchase automation for Jira addon.

I have scriptrunner and Microsoft 365 for Jira. Can this be achieved? Please advise.

Thanks

2 answers

0 votes
Minu Murali September 15, 2021

@ASHU TYAGI Thank you for your response. The inbuilt JSD  automation does not have this trigger. I will try the free version of uatomation for Jira addon.

Could you please let me know a bit more on the Escalation service of scriptrunner? How do I access it? Thanks!

Ashu Tyagi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2021

For Esclation service go to add-on section of your jira

Their under Scriptrunner section go to jobs then you can go to Esclation Service, Their you can set a trigger based on CRON also

0 votes
Ashu Tyagi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2021

@Minu Murali You would have JSD automation that is an inbuild feature of Jira servicedesk, You can create rules in it similar to automation for jira addon (but JSD automation features are limited as compared to jira automation).

Also their is a free version of Automation for jira addon , which also have adequate amount of features you can use that also.

Else you can also leverage Esclation service which is part of scriptrunner plugin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events