• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customizing the look and feel for Jira Service Desk Customer Portal - Cloud Version

Hi, I am looking for suggestions on customizing the look and feel of Jira Service Desk Customer portal of the cloud version.

I would want to have control over the rendering of the page by using custom HTML and scripts and styles. 

Things I have tried -

1. Customizing from Jira Service Desk -  Only allows for minimal such as logo, announcements etc.

2. Refined Themes - Bit better, but limited JS functionality/support and issues with running scripts.

Thoughts or suggestions?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Community Leader Feb 21, 2020

my only suggestion would be to create your own webpage altogether and leverage the APIs to present the projects and issue requests as desired.

Is there any way of at least being able to do something like Atlassian have done on this page? 
The "out of the box" is really boring and does not leave much room to make it interesting.
look and feel.png

Jack Community Leader Oct 23, 2020

no. this is a completely different system. let me qualify the "no" here. You cannnot do anything like the Atlassian support page using the JSD Portal solution. You could look at completely different portal solutions, e.g. developing your own and leveraging the APIs to pull/push data between your portal and JSD.

Thanks - not what I was look for, but thanks anyway!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Why upgrade to Jira Service Management Premium?

We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan.  &nb...

157 views 0 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you