Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing the look and feel for Jira Service Desk Customer Portal - Cloud Version

Vijay Cinnakonda February 21, 2020

Hi, I am looking for suggestions on customizing the look and feel of Jira Service Desk Customer portal of the cloud version.

I would want to have control over the rendering of the page by using custom HTML and scripts and styles. 

Things I have tried -

1. Customizing from Jira Service Desk -  Only allows for minimal such as logo, announcements etc.

2. Refined Themes - Bit better, but limited JS functionality/support and issues with running scripts.

Thoughts or suggestions?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 21, 2020

my only suggestion would be to create your own webpage altogether and leverage the APIs to present the projects and issue requests as desired.

0 votes
Kent October 23, 2020

Is there any way of at least being able to do something like Atlassian have done on this page? 
The "out of the box" is really boring and does not leave much room to make it interesting.
look and feel.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 23, 2020

no. this is a completely different system. let me qualify the "no" here. You cannnot do anything like the Atlassian support page using the JSD Portal solution. You could look at completely different portal solutions, e.g. developing your own and leveraging the APIs to pull/push data between your portal and JSD.

Kent October 23, 2020

Thanks - not what I was look for, but thanks anyway!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events