Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing queues for Customers

Ezio February 20, 2020

Hello. 

Jira Service Desk is great, but is totally focused on the Service Desk Team. 

As a Project Leader, I feel very happy about all the tools we have (queues, filters, JSD) to manage the tickets, but the Customer is unhappy because he can't even order his queue by date. 

Is there a way to customize that ugly "requests" list the Customer must deal with?

At the moment, he can only see

• Type
  • Reference
  • Summary
  • Status
  • Requester (himself!)

I'd like to give him at least another two or three columns, such as "Created date", "Component" and "Assignee". 

Is it possible?

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 20, 2020
Ezio February 21, 2020

Thank you.

So I should buy an add-on.

Ezio February 21, 2020

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery disappointed.

Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2020

Hello @Ezio looks like the app doesn't meet the needs. I hope you are just with the trial if so. 

Anyway, if the app doesn't work for you, I'm afraid you won't be able to achieve this in cloud. There aren't other options in the market that I'm aware and to be honest I thought there were none when I started replying my first answer. If you were on server you would have a bit more of options to achieve this.

Like Ezio likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events