Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize issue view from customer portal

Gleb Kartashov September 7, 2020

Found this documentation piece describing how to remove unwanted fields from customer portal view (agent view). How do I do this in JSD Server?

1 answer

0 votes
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

Do you have admin access,... then you need to go in issues then select then select screens form there you can add remove fields,.

Gleb Kartashov September 8, 2020

I dont need to remove fields from screen. I need to hide them on customer portal view form

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2020

@Gleb Kartashov then go to the project click project settings , you will see request types.

select the request you want to hide the fields.

Then click on edit fields. 

you can see upper side "This request form is linked to the following issue type"

you can easily do the changes

This will also remove fields from Issue create screen

Again I need to remove fields only from View Issue screen

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

@Gleb Kartashov  no this will hide the fields you can see option hide or remove

I get it. I need to hide fields only on View Issue screen. NOT on Create Issue screen

Like knedlik likes this
Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

13.pngSelect the request from here and follow my above steps.

It seems you didn't understand me. When hiding a field in request type settings it will always stay hidden. More than that you need to provide a default value for hidden field.

What I'm trying to do is to hide (or remove) a fields from VIEW screen (not creation, not everywhere). Just the view screen. When an issue is already created

Fahad Siddiqui
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 8, 2020

Then  hide fields only on View Issue screen. NOT on Create Issue screen

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events