Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize ServiceDesk Customer Portal

Lars Blaschka April 8, 2019

Hey community,

currently I am struggling with the customization of our JIRA SD customer portal. 

I would like to add a field / box with some information in the incident overview. I add a screenshot to make it clearer:

image.pngThis is the overview for the customer of a created bug. I would like to insert a box on the right side where I write some information for the customer. I don´t want to show this box anywhere else. I also don´t want to show this field in the screen where the customer creates the bug. 

Is this possible?

Thank you!

Cheers 

Lars

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2019

You cannot OOTB. Check the Marketplace for possible addons if that is an option for you.  

Lars Blaschka April 8, 2019

Thank you for your fast reply Jack.

Do you have any recommendation for an Add-On which could meet our requirements?

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2019

While I have no experience with it, I see this one mentioned often in the Community- extension-for-jira-service-desk. Give it a try and/or search for others.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events