Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customers disappear on creation

Hello, 

we prepared our System for weeks now und we need to add our customers today. When we add customers to a project I get the message that the customer has been added successfully and they should receive an invitation E-mail. When I reload the customers Page in the project the customer dissapeared. The customer does get an invitation E-mail but when he presses the link it says it's expired. I Invite users as the Project/Site Admin.

3 Weeks ago it worked just fine in the testing stage and we didn't change site permissions since.

5 answers

We're currently facing the same issue. Anybody knows how this got fixed?

Steps to reproduce:

• Create an organization within a service-desk project.
  • Add customer to this org. 
  • The customer is added to the org. but disappears shortly after.

Have absolutely the same issue. 

Raised a ticket to Atlassian support.

Like # people like this

Update:

Atlassian support guys have fixed my issue pretty fast.

Thanks!

Hi 

I'm facing the same problem at this moment, can you share the solution?

We are having same issue here. Yesterday we tried to create 4 times same customer, every time said that worked. But after refreshing the page, this customer disappeared.

Works again for me.

I'm experiencing the same exact issue.  This is a fresh install with default settings and when I add a customer it sends out the invitation but the link is invalid.  Going back to the customers, the list is empty.

I tried creating a new organization and adding the user to the organization but that did not work either.

0 votes
Jack Brickey Community Leader Nov 25, 2020

do you have any organizations if so please check in them for the missing customers. also go to project settings > people and look there. finally go to admin (COG) > user management > jira service management and check there.

We have the exact same problem. Though i can confirm the customers get added to the site but not to the project and are not selectable in any list inside the project.

Ok as of now it works again for me

Jack Brickey Community Leader Nov 01, 2021

Thanks. Indeed it appears to have been an issue/bug that Atlassian has addressed.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Next level incident management in Jira Service Management

Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...

1,636 views 20 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you