Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers cannot view orgnisation tickets in help center / customer portal

Jo Vinton-Bullwinkel February 8, 2021

I know there are 22 open tickets against one of my customers, I can see this by filtering as follows:

project in (VH) AND Organizations = "Customer Name" AND statusCategory != Done

BUT, if I look at the open tickets via 'Customer' there are only 8.  How is this possible?  The same 8 tickets can be seen by the customer through the portal, but not the other 18?

My question is, if the filter (by organisation) shows them, how are they not visible on the customer tab/help center?

3 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

first you mention 22 via the filter and only 8 shown but then you mention they other 18....18+8 = 26 so is there a third dimension to the problem where the other 4 are not showing in the filter either?

assuming this was just a mistype...

check two things for me. For the issues that are not shown (the 18?) check if:

• they have Customer Request Type set or not
  • they have a Reporter that is part of the Organization

Compare your findings to that of one or more of the 8 that do show.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tessa Tuteleers
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2021

Hi @Jo Vinton-Bullwinkel , 

welcome to the community! 

Visibility of issues is based on permissions in Jira, so without more details, it is difficult to troubleshoot this.
Apart from the posibilities above, could you check if your project uses an issue security scheme which takes away portal access? 

- Tessa

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jo Vinton-Bullwinkel February 8, 2021

Mistype, apologies! 

Thank you for your help - the issues had been raised by the Account Manager, who is not visible under the customer.  Panic over! :-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events