Customer specific Component(s) for Service Desk

Ren West October 26, 2017

We have Organizations that have several projects with us. Is it possible to have a customized Component(s) like field for each of my Service Desk Organizations? Any hints or suggestions from this field should be limited to that Organizations listed Component(s), and not see another Organizations list.

Any user in ACME INC can select component or project ABC or DEF only.

Any user in AAA INC can select component or project XYZ only.

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2017

Hi Ren,

If I understand your question, you should have a project for each customer and for each project you can add components and may be assigned them to a component lead.

I don't think if you allow different companies to access the same project to force some users to see specific components and other ones on the same project see a different set of components. I hope I got your question.

Best of luck!

Phil Grayson April 15, 2019

We'd like to see something similar, so a single Service Desk project our website but customer are able to chose their server names from a predefined list that only they can see.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events