Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer login

candy_pearson June 5, 2020

Great article! Is there any way in Step #2 that first logins can go to the same page as they would when it's not a first login? I've been trying to find a way to make that first login screen be the same as when they went to the site and logged in the next time, but I have not found how to do that.

We generally make available 3 projects to customers, so they ought to get a screen that looks like the 3rd screenshot of Step #2, what the article describes as the "main" page. Your article explains it well, but we don't want such a disorienting experience to have them be thrust into the landing page of one project-portal and navigate back out if they should be able to select from three entry points to start with.

Thanks for any help!

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 12, 2020

Hello Candy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

The page that customers are redirected when they log in, currently, it's not possible to change. 

In the article, I used a brand new account and those are the results if a customer is part of only one project or multiple projects. 

There are some feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the features.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events