Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Customer Satisfaction survey is not sent when a Service Desk request is resolved

I went through https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/the-customer-satisfaction-survey-is-not-sent-when-a-service-desk-request-is-resolved-954258231.html documentation and did the configuration as required , but still I am not able to send satisfaction survey to the customers when a request is getting resolved.I am using Jira Service Desk server 3.15.3 version ,can you please look into this.

1 answer

Hi Chhaya, 

Is the customer not receiving an e-mail at all?

The survey must be toggled on in your project settings. You'll go to this page (but toggled on):

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 12.53.57 PM.png

If it is enabled, under Customer Notifications, is 'Request Resolved' enabled, and sending to Reporter or Customers involved?

Screen Shot 2019-05-30 at 12.54.51 PM.png

Feel free to send screenshots of your configuration. 

Hi @Morgan Folsom ,

Thanks for your reply.

Is the customer not receiving an e-mail at all?- Customers are not receiving an email for asking feedback.

Please find the below screen shots for my configurations:

Like Imdad Kottapparamban likes this

And this an email i am receiving after request is getting resolved.

Capture 2019-05-31 at 12.51.32.png

Like Imdad Kottapparamban likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

JSM Jira Automation: How to Send SLA Breached Notifications

Hi Everyone, In   this tutorial,  we will show you how you can monitor an SLA, and send notifications before or after the SLA has been breached.   SLA Threshold Trigger The SLA t...

618 views 5 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you