Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Portal Payment option

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

Is there anyway to set a payment option at customer portal? As anyone use a url embedded or is there any marketplace integration?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 14, 2020

This isn’t possible.

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2020

So it would be awesome if someone develope a add-on or if Atlassian would take the steps to integrate with payment programs. 

Tobias Binna
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2021

Hey @Aaron Geister I would be interested to know what kind of payment integration you were looking for and with which Atlassian product?

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2021

Well I am a MSP owner and use JSM for everything and Tempo Time to track time but haven't found a good way to bill from Atlassian. I have to take the time from tempo and add to my billing program (wave accounting). I have played with the tempo api to send the data to wave but can't make that work. 

So to keep everything in one place having some type of billing option from JSM customer portal would be nice. I currently have a Invoice issue type that I can copy the link too but with that I can also just send it by email. 
It was an idea to have more flexibility with Jira and bill from the same place that I take care of tickets for clients. 

Like # people like this
Anton Skorniakov
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 25, 2021

Hi, @Aaron Geister

there is an app that you may find helpful for your task: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221332/clerk-billing-invoicing-for-jira

it does not allow making invoices payments in this version, but we have that in plans. 

You can create multiple invoices for multiple clients with just one click. The time will be imported from your JSM for selected dates and you can apply flexible filters to import only time you need. 

I’m the developer of this app, so let me know if you will have any questions!

Like # people like this
Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 27, 2021

I have looked into this and it only work with QB and xero.

Like Anton Skorniakov likes this
Majo Francis November 17, 2023

Hello @Aaron Geister 

May I please know which payment gateways would be of interest to you, to integrate with Jira?

Thanks,

Majo

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2023

I was thinking about wave accounting since that is what I used. 

Like Majo Francis likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events