Customer Portal JIRA Service Desk

Siradel October 7, 2020

Hello,

We have a question regarding the incident creation workflow through the customer portal.

We want that depending on the customer, the Company field is pre-filled thanks to his CRM profile, but this is not the case. I tried to hide the field with a preconfigured value, it works but it is not what we are looking for as a client can be part of another company. This should be dynamic by going to synchronize his CRM profile to recover the Company.

I hope I have been clear enough.

Regards

1 answer

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2020

@Siradel

Where exactly are you storing this CRM profile/Company field? You can automate certain fields based on who the customer is but this will depend on where the information is coming from and what apps you have installed so this can be automated.

Siradel October 7, 2020

We have a JIRA add on named "CRM for JIRA - Customers and Sales".

Our users who are members of the "jira-customers" group appear in this CRM tool or we can indicate the company and other fields.

Siradel October 9, 2020

Jira replied :

"Jira, by default, does not provide a feature where customer data is picked (from CRM profile) and dynamically filled in the customer portal page."

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events