Customer Field Configuration

Jeremy Long December 15, 2020

Is it possible to add custom fields to 'Organizations' in the 'Customers' section? For example, I'd like to add other account information, such as where the organization is based or who their account executive is.

2 answers

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 16, 2020

Hello Jeremy,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Allow me to step in and share with you a feature request suggesting improvements for the Organizations:

Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates about the feature.

Regards,
Angélica

0 votes
Kate Pawlak _Appsvio_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 15, 2020

Hi,

In the native Jira Service Management, there is no such possibility. I recommend you to try our new app Customer Details for Jira Service Management. It allows collecting additional information about customers and organizations. You can define a form that includes fields you need, such as Company name, Phone number, Main contact. etc. You can read more in our documentation. What is also nice and valuable, these values can be filled not only by service agents but also by customers in their profiles.

I hope that you find this app useful for you and your team.

Regards,

Sophie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events