cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom filters for Service Desk team members

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021

When I'm an agent, I know that it's possible to edit existing queues or add new ones for better ticket/issue managing.

However, if you are just a Service Desk Team member (user project role), you don't have queues but Issues and filters section where some default filters are shown.

Screenshot_1.jpg

Is there a way for a project admin or service agent to customize those filters that are shown to all service desk members that are not service desk agents?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 5, 2021

Hello @Tomislav Tobijas ,

you can create a custom filter by clicking View all filters and share them with your colleagues. But I don't think it is possible to replace the default ones with customized.

There is actually a feature request for this here, I think this is what you need: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71176

You can vote on it and hopefully it gets implemented in the future.

Regards,

Adam

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 5, 2021

Hello @Adam Rypel _MoroSystems_,

thank you for your answer! I was aware of creating custom filters and sharing them with my colleagues but I was wondering just that what you have answered in your reply.

Thanks for the feature request link! I hope it will be implemented at some point in the future.

Best regards,

Tom

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events