Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field search box in browser from portal is not visible

silver_suld January 5, 2021

I have created couple of custom fields in Jira (server version 8.13.0; 4.13.0 for service desk, same issue with test server, version 8.14, service management 4.14.0) - for example "select list (multiple choices)" or "select list (cascading)". 
When I display then in my Service Desk project to the portal, they seem to not work. or not presenting the values, so the seems to be not working, box only gets dark like in the picture: 
issue1.JPG

Later I found out that if I go with the browser zoom to at least 67% (Chrome, FF, Edge latest versions), it is actually displayed somewhere in very bottom of the page, like in the picture: 

issue2.jpg

(Never mind the blank space, I just removed other stuff, not relevant). 

Anyone else had similar issues, maybe some suggestions? 

BR, 
Silver.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2021

@silver_suld - is this still happening?

Does your Jira have any third-party add-ons installed that may be injecting CSS and affecting the way styles are shown on your screen?

• If so, ensure the add-on is not injecting faulty CSS
  • If so, ensure the add-on is enabled (and licensed, if it's not a free add-on), so it's continuing to inject expected CSS 😅

If you don't have any third-party add-ons that might be affecting the display, try loading the request form in a different browser and see if it's still occurring. If you have no other browsers, try clearing your cache, test in incognito mode, etc.

silver_suld January 17, 2021

Yes, you are correct, this was caused by third party free add-on, which I had forgotten in the system :) Thanks!

Like • Dave Liao likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events