Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom field info does not pop up when creating rule

Jim Stewart November 17, 2020

We are creating a help desk for HR. They will be the agents handling their own tickets. I am creating a rule that says, essentially, if a new employee is being onboarded and he or she is fulltime, route the issue to Mary Jones. 

My issue is that when creating the rule, the custom field 'Employment Type' does not bring up any values yet it has five of them.  It just says 'No Options.'

I figured the easiest way to troubleshoot this was to use a field that DOES work. The field below it - Location - works fine. So I compared the two to find out why it could find one and not the other. (The name of the project is People Ops. Somewhere along the way, we changed the name from Demo Help Desk to People Ops which is why you'll see two different keys. The current key is DHSD.)

'Screens info' attachment details some other key information. I suspect there's a mismatch somewhere but for the life of me I can't figure out where. If there are other screenshots that would help, please advise. I've given you every possible one I could think of. 

Rule.jpgScreens view in project settings.jpgLocaiton vs employment type screen.jpgContext.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Liam Green
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 3, 2020

Hi @Jim Stewart 

What happens if you start typing an employment type in?

If you raise a ticket manually, do the 5 options appear?

Regards, Liam 

Jim Stewart December 3, 2020

Oh, hi. You know what? I think we solved this one. Someone else on my team worked on it. I'll close it. 

Like Liam Green likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events