Solution: Support was able to pull the information I needed.
Afternoon, about half and hour ago I got a report from my team that a custom field we use on every ticket to label the category was missing. I checked my settings and found that somehow the context scheme had been removed from the custom field. So I have a two part question.
1. Is there a log to see how this happened?
2. Is there a way to restore it?
As an administrator, you can go to Settings>System>Troubleshooting and Support>Audit Log. This log contains all of the activities done in the instance. As to restore, if you have a back-up from prior to the deletion, you should be able to reload it but there maybe other impacts. I haven't done a system restore yet (thankfully) so don't know if there are any gotchas you need to be aware of - maybe someone else can chime in.
We often have questions from folks using Jira Service Management about the benefits to using Premium. Check out this video to learn how you can unlock even more value in our Premium plan. &nb...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events