Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Custom field based on the type "Date Picker" doesn't function in Jira Servicedesk OnDemand

I have created a Custom field of the type "Date Picker" when I click it when creating a new ticket in our OnDemand Jira Servicedesk project. No calender pops up, nor can I type a date.

When I click on the calender icon I only see a border appearing.

Am I forgetting something when configuring the custom field?

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Somehow this is working now.

I recently ran across a bug in downloaded version when the date picker wasn't working for anonymous users. Is that the case here? Is the user logged in?

What browser (and version) are you using ? Do you see any JabaScript errors in the browser console ?

The user experiencing the issue is also admin, and also tried it with someone who got user access.

Browser is Google Chrome 21.0.1180.83 or Internet Explorer 8 (but as answered in my other question, thatbrowser isn't supported anymore)

The console gives the following message:

AJS.contextPath() is not here. Please use require("servicedesk/util/context-path") batch.js:40
Calendar.setup: Nothing to setup (no fields found). Please check your code batch.js:40

That will probably be the reason. Any idea on how to solve this?

A sidenote.

When accessing the issue directly, without the servicedesk customer portal interface, and I edit an issue; the date picker does work, but it also looks different. e.g. de calender icon is positioned on the right of the date field, instead of the left side

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

ThinkTilt is joining the Atlassian Family!

This morning, Atlassian announced the acquisition of ThinkTilt , the maker of ProForma, a no-code/low code form builder with 700+ customers worldwide. ThinkTilt helps IT empower any team in their or...

948 views 31 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you