Creation of the issue from the customer portal screen that used to advance from being updated JIRA service desk ( 1.1.2 ) is now impossible .

Reiko Goto November 27, 2013

I am using JIRAServicedesk on-demand version of Japanese .

Creation of the issue from the customer portal screen that used to advance from being updated JIRA service desk ( 1.1.2 ) is now impossible .

Following error is displayed .

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

! An error has occurred !

"Creating an issue can not be performed from the service desk . Please contact your system administrator . "

-------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------

Input and comments from the challenges of creating JIRA normal screen is possible, reflected not intended to be my request of customer portal screen .

Will it not be operational settings as before .

Will it be used where to be changed ?

Please tell me someone ! !

And I'm sorry if you are on bad language English is not good at me.

Comment if you give me ask that an unknown !

Thanks in advance.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Reiko Goto December 2, 2013

Some reason do not know, but I can now use After you remove the "in charge" in the editing of the form.

There is no problem the person in charge of default since decided to distribute a component, but it is to get to the answer to this and I was a very long way to go (^ ^;)

0 votes
Peter Van de Voorde
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2013

Hi Reiko,

I would contact https://support.atlassian.com and ask them to help you out.

As this is a problem in On Demand, they are the only ones who can go and take a look in the log files for you instance and fix it for you.

Best regards,

Peter

Reiko Goto November 27, 2013

Thank you for give me the answer! Peter

Try to contact support immediately.

Regards

Reiko Goto

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events