cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating an issue that goes to another project for review

Tim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 7, 2020

I am fairly new to JSD. I. have done the Admin training part 1 and currently mapping out workflows for my project.

The question i have is:

Once an issue is raised, and reaches a certain point, how can that issue then be sent to another project with in JSD?

Example:

Employee fills a report that, once created and reaches a specific point in a work flow, automatically goes to another Queue to be handled by a separate project. 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2020

Hi Tim, welcome to the Community. You really should not move an issue between projects as it breaks the connection with the customer who reported the issue. Rather, I recommend you create a linked issue to the other project,

Tim
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 9, 2020

Thank you for the reply. Then my next questions would be:

Would i have to set a workflow permission so that only the employees responsible for this tickets workflow after the initial creation be the only ones able to move it to different status?

It's a sensitive report I am trying to build. So it's vital that only the employee's responsible for carrying out actions on the ticket can move it through steps. Initial creator should not be able to change the status/complete it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events