Create request without login

Infosystems October 2, 2018

For easy support customers. How can anyone create request without login. 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2018

Hello,

Go to Applications ->  Jira Service Desk Configuration and set the Can customers access and send requests from the help center without logging in? to Yes

1.jpg2.jpgIn my system, these are set. is it true?

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2018

And you selected anyone can email the service desk or raise a request in the portal?

Untitled.png

3.jpgI did it before, but it did not help me...

If I open support customers link, these is show me. There are login in anr registration field. I want to customers can request without any login or registaration process4.jpg

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2018

I believe that is all you can do for Jira Server. It is possible for Jira Cloud, but not for Jira Server. Here is the ticket:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-1030?_ga=2.19217663.675557620.1538152808-65270402.1526147845

aha, thank you very much. 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2018

You are welcome! If you feel like I answered your question, kindly mark my answer as accepted.

I did not solve the problem, however I thank you much

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2018
Infosystems October 4, 2018

thank you very veeeryyy much, it is help me!!! thank you again!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events