Create CSAT Report for different rating level

Deepak Kumar January 26, 2020

Hi,

is there a way to create reports in Jira service desk according to rating level? like if I want to filter customer who marked 3 star rating. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 28, 2020

Hello Deepak,

Thank you for reaching out.

Could you please provide us more details about the kind of reports you would like to build?

The JQL filters have the Satisfaction parameter, where you can return issues with the satisfaction rate you need based in number (1,2,3,4,5).

That being said, you can create a new Service desk report by using that parameter:

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 16.00.17.png

Also, you can use the Filter results gadget to return all the issues you want ordering by the reporter (customer) field, such as the query below:

Satisfaction = 3 order by reporter

Let us know if you have any questions.

Deepak Kumar January 29, 2020

@Petter Gonçalves  Thank you so much. 

In addition is there a way through we can see comment as well in report. Is there any reference document where i can all JQL filters.

comment.PNG

Thanks in advance.

Asifiqbal Satkhed November 17, 2020

Hi 

I am trying to create a gadget where i need report of CSAT rate

I am able to get the CSAT rate for "All" and in report it counts for the data where no feedbacks are given.

Can you please help me with where and how can i make the report to read if the CSAT Rate is between 1,2,3,4,5 only and blank needs to be ignored

This was programmatically created by the Candylio JIRA CSAT Plugin

Asifiqbal Satkhed November 17, 2020

This was programmatically created by the Candylio JIRA CSAT Plugin

0 votes
Danut M [StonikByte]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2023

Hi @Deepak Kumar

With the Issue Filter Formula and Advanced Issue Filter Formula gadgets offered by our Great Gadgets app, you can apply various formulas against the Satisfaction field and display the result on your Jira dashboards or Confluence pages different ways.

Clicking a value in the gadget will open the Jira issue filter behind. 

This app offers many other gadgets that you can use in Jira Service Management. See also this blog article

I hope this helps. If you have questions, please contact us at support@stonikbyte.com.

Thank you,

Danut M.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events