Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client facing service report

Áron February 18, 2021

Hi All,

I was wondering whether I can share the Service Management default reports / custom reports with the customer who actually opened the bug/service request. 

I would use this tool to let the client submit bugs/technical tickets but also it would be good to show that customer how we are performing with those.

Thanks for your help in advance! 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2021

Hi,

This is not possible out of the box. We are adding such functionality in our app - Advanced Portal Reports - where we plan to release Graphical reports for customer on the portal, similar to the reports agents can see. Please let us know what you would like to share with the customer, so that we can consider this in our implementations. Meanwhile, you can try our app, it can show the customer a report with much more information than the standard one, including SLAs, the customer can also export in Excel.

Best regards,

Boyan

Áron February 18, 2021

Thank you Boyan,

Your app seems to have just enough reporting options we would need. I just need to convince the management to purchase it :) 

Thank you!

Áron March 11, 2021

Hi Boyan,

I started my trial with your app. I would greatly appreciate some help here though. 

I implemented Jira Service Management when we already had a few dozens of bugs in a Jira project already for one of our developments. Then I imported those issues to JSM (exported as CSV from the original project, and imported the CSV to the new JSM project, setting the relations manually (automatized) with the original tickets). When I started using your app it only shows the tickets opened directly from JSM and the ones imported are not there. Is there any trick to get those tickets listed by your app as well?

Also, I cannot seem to find the graphs/reports, only a "list of tickets" on the portal. 

Thanks a million in advance.

Regards,

Aron

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 11, 2021

Hi Aron, 

Usually tickets imported in JSM do not appear on the portal because the field "Customer request type" is empty, check if it is set.

As for the graphical reports, as I said it is still in development, so they are not available for now. I do not have specific timeline when they will be released, but if you wish to have a preview, let me know and we can give you early version with these reports when they are ready for beta testing. 

Cheers, 

Boyan

Áron March 11, 2021

Hi mate,

You are 100% right with the Request type, i totally didn't think this through :D

Regarding the graphical report, yes, please show me, and I am more than happy to help with Beta testing as well, but this is the most important part of this tool, as I need to report towards the customer.

Thanks

Aron

Boyan Angelov
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 11, 2021

Good to hear the requests are fixes. I will let you know as soon as we have the graphical reports ready to test.

Cheers, 

Boyan

Like Áron likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders