Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chatbot for Jira Service Management Datacenter

Nathan Weelen March 29, 2024

Hello,

Is there a way to configure or integrate a chatbot in Jira Service Management in Data Center ?

I have found this application but we use Teams instead of Slack : HelpDesk+ AI-Powered Slack Support | Atlassian Marketplace.

We are looking for a solution that can help end-user to find the right request type to be more efficient.

Thank you in advance for your answers ! 

2 answers

0 votes
Evn Tomeny _Appfire_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Nathan Weelen

I'm very excited to share that the app you linked, HelpDesk+, is complete for Microsoft Teams and will be available very soon! I can reach out and let you know as soon as it's available. Please let me know if you'd like a demo in the meantime.

Cheers,
Evn
Appfire

Hi @Evn Tomeny _Appfire_ ,

Thank you for your answer. It is a great news to know that an app arrives for Teams. Can you confirm that the app will be available in Data Center ?

Do you already have an estime time of arrivals ?

I am highly interested for a demo as you proposed.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Nathan Weelen April 12, 2024

Hi @Evn Tomeny _Appfire_

I still have some questions :

• Can you confirm that the app will be available in Data Center ?
  • Do you already have an estime time of arrivals ?
  • I am highly interested for a demo as you proposed. Is it possible to plan a demo ?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 13, 2024

Hi @Nathan Weelen 

Might be easier to contact the vendor directly for further questions.

You can view the Slack App on the Marketplace here, which does have a Data Center version. 

You can see contact options for the vendor on this Marketplace listing's Support tab.

Ste

Like Nathan Weelen likes this
0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Nathan Weelen 

Is this live chat, or an actual chatbot?

There is this App - Chat for Jira Service Management - which works on DC, along with Microsoft Teams for Jira & JSM - Smart Connect which integrates Teams into JSM

---

Alternatively, you could use a middleware platform to connect an external bot to JSM - platforms like Zapier would likely be able to do this.

Ste

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your answer. We are not looking for a live chat. We need a solution that can help end-user to find the appropriate form in the customer portal. So a chatbot is better suited to this need.

I will investigate with the use of a middleware like Zapier. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Nathan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events