cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change company name and e-mail addresses of Jira administrators

Bart Crommen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 25, 2020

Hi,

We are using Jira for project planning and service desk. Our company name recently changed and we need to change the company name all over the Jira from BinteQ NV to Peleman NV. 

Is there a way we can do that?

Also we have about 10 technicians in Jira Servicedesk who need to change their e-mail address (account) from @binteq.com to @Peleman.com

If we try to change the email address of a administrator we are not allowed to change it as we receive the message that the account is administered by an administrator and cannot be changed.

Best Regards,

Bart 

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2020

Hello Bart,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support related to the same question, so to avoid any possible misunderstandings or miscommunication that may arise from discussing the same matter in two different platforms, let's focus on the ticket instead.

Once the ticket is resolved, feel free to share what was done here to help other community members that may have the same question.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events