Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification path for Atlassian Certified Expert for Data Center/Server

Harvey Bennett August 10, 2021

Hi all,

Trying to understand the path forward for becoming an Atlassian Certified Expert. Based on what I'm reading I'm trying to stick with the Data Center/Server path option since those are the two products that I have heavily worked in the past 4 years. I guess there are some things I don't understand based on what is described at the bottom of the page. https://university.atlassian.com/student/activity/844004-atlassian-certified-expert

• ACP-JSD Atlassian Certified Jira Service Desk Administrator*

• ACP-SA Atlassian Certified System Administrator* 

These both have * next to them and are not clickable. They are no longer being offered. In that list I need to have 4/5 and with 2 of them not being available how exactly do I get this certification in present time? The Cloud/Data Center/Server ones are also the same where 1 or 2 certifications appear no longer active so their paths can't be fully complete at this time either. 

Is someone maybe able to explain the path forward for someone like me to to stick with more Server/Data Center products and achieve this the Atlassian Expert status?

1 comment

Julia
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2021

Hello @Harvey Bennett , to become a new Atlassian Certified Expert, you will need one Cloud certification.

I don't know if you already hold any certs, so I've simplified the paths to remove those that aren't offered anymore.

Path with 2 Jira Admin Certs, one of them for Cloud

Hold BOTH of the following:

Hold one of the following:

Path with 1 Jira Admin Cert and a Cloud Cert in Managing Jira Service Projects

Hold BOTH of the following:

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders