Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log in to Jira Service Management

Minea Rodriguez Rosas October 14, 2022

I cannot log in to the Jira Service Management with my company email; it is as though the email has not been correctly registered. 

Since I have 2 company email addresses (different domains, one company belongs to a bigger company) I have tried with both, but still cannot access the platform. 

1 answer

0 votes
Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2022

Hello @Minea Rodriguez Rosas and welcome to the Community!

Do you know who your administrator is on your site? They should be able to look up your user account and determine the status.

Also are you trying to access Jira Service Management as a customer (on the portal) or as an agent (requires a license)?

Minea Rodriguez Rosas October 14, 2022

Hello @Sam Nadarajan  thanks for the welcome and the prompt answer. 

I believe the user @Kamarou KORA GADO  is helping out with this issue; please note I am trying to access Jira Service Management as a customer. 

Minea Rodriguez Rosas October 23, 2022

Hello @Sam Nadarajan @Kamarou KORA GADO I am still not able to log in, could you please check up on this issue? Many thanks. 

No_Login_MRR_Jira_Ticket.JPG

Sam Nadarajan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 24, 2022

What authentication method did you log in as? Can you try logging in through an incognito window?

Minea Rodriguez Rosas October 25, 2022

Apparently the Single Sign On (SSO) is required for login; however if I do select this authentication method I still receive an error message, and if try any of the other methods (Microsoft, Google, etc.) I cannot register at all. 

I also tried logging in through an incognito window, also did not work. 

Apparently the error lies within a duplicate of my email address from the company's list that Jira accesses; this issue is now being followed up by @Anne BEGHIN 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events