Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Candidate for User Profiles for Jira in Atlassian Cloud

Dimitrios Danampasis May 28, 2021

We are running Jira Server and we have been using the User Profiles for Jira add-on to fetch user properties from LDAP. 

We would like to migrate our instance to the Atlassian cloud but this add-on is not compatible.

Many of our automation rules rely on these properties and we are currently seeking a candidate. 

I am looking for workarounds or better a cloud-compatible add-on that will be able to connect with our LDAP and fetch these values. How did you solve this one?

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Maria Händler May 28, 2021

Hi Dimitrios,

at the moment we are building User Profiles for Jira Cloud!
So it would be great if we could get in contact! I am very interested in your specific use case and input. I could also show you a prototype of what we are implementing for the first release, which is planned for July.

Best regards,
Maria
Product Owner at Communardo

Dimitrios Danampasis June 1, 2021

Hi Maria,

Thanks for your response. Basically, we have created two custom fields that are mapped to LDAP Attributes. Is this functionality part of the upcoming release?     

Maria Händler June 3, 2021

Hi Dimitrios,

this functionality won't be included in the first version. But of course we are already prioritizing the customer requests for the upcoming ones. Therefor I would be very interested in your specific use case. So if you would like to give us some insights, please feel free to pick a date in my Bookings calendar.

Best regards,
Maria

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events