Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you please inform about the location (country) of your datacenter(s)? I neem this information to inform our customers. Many thanks .

Jan Winus van Roode October 27, 2014

4 answers

1 vote
RobertH
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 27, 2014

Facilities

(...)

Our NTT data center is located in Ashburn, Virginia.

Reference:  This

0 votes
Flow M November 3, 2020

Are there nowadays any updates regarding the questions???

-Locations for Cloud products STILL ONLY in the US???

-> What about Europe???

->  What about the GDPR ???

Flow M November 3, 2020

*Update, ah okay I have found some arcticles regarding these issues,

https://www.atlassian.com/de/trust/reliability/infrastructure

0 votes
Ziad Mugraby November 6, 2014

I looked at the statements online but there are a few items missing:

Is data encrypted and inaccessible to the data center personnel?  If not, are data center personnel  all US citizens or at least US “Green” Card holders?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2014

I don't know the answer to the first. The answer to the second is "no". I should, of course, point out that those answers aren't really that important because the data is in a US data centre, and hence subject to the Patriot Act which means they're utterly insecure by design, but hey... However, I would raise this as a direct question on Atlassian's support site, and link it back here. Those are really good questions, and I'd hope both answers get added to their documentation!

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2014

See https://www.atlassian.com/hosted/security for that and more.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events