Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can we specify a specific customer support page for a project created by an api call?

Edited

Hi,

We have modified our customer support page for one of our project according to our usecase and we want that whenever a new project is created by an api call, then that specific customer support page is shown corresponding to that project. Is there some way in which we could achieve this?

1 answer

Hi @Stakater SRE # 1 

Welcome to community! What endpoint are you using for the project creation via API?

You can create a project's configuration using the shared permission to a new one via using this API.

/rest/project-templates/1.0/createshared/{projectId} 

however, I'm not certain that will copy a Portal's configuration.

Like Dario B likes this

Beside using this api call, is it possible that we assign some specifically created customer support page to our project using the api?

Hey @Stakater SRE # 1 

I must have missed your last response. I don't think that's possible with JSM. You will need to combine multiple APIs and most probably develop your own functions or classes to do such programmatically.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Security Advisory for Jira Service Management

On October 20, 2021, Atlassian published a security advisory for Jira Service Management. The full advisory is available at this link.  We've seen a number of questions already asking for...

242 views 1 2
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you