Can we specify a specific customer support page for a project created by an api call?

Stakater SRE _ 1 January 15, 2021

Hi,

We have modified our customer support page for one of our project according to our usecase and we want that whenever a new project is created by an api call, then that specific customer support page is shown corresponding to that project. Is there some way in which we could achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 15, 2021

Hi @Stakater SRE _ 1 

Welcome to community! What endpoint are you using for the project creation via API?

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2021

You can create a project's configuration using the shared permission to a new one via using this API.

/rest/project-templates/1.0/createshared/{projectId} 

however, I'm not certain that will copy a Portal's configuration.

Like Dario B likes this
Stakater SRE _ 1 January 17, 2021

Beside using this api call, is it possible that we assign some specifically created customer support page to our project using the api?

Stakater SRE _ 1 January 26, 2021

?

Prince Nyeche
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 26, 2021

Hey @Stakater SRE _ 1 

I must have missed your last response. I don't think that's possible with JSM. You will need to combine multiple APIs and most probably develop your own functions or classes to do such programmatically.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events