Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we setup more than 2 email channels for a single JIRA service desk?

Nishant Madhur January 29, 2015

Can we setup more than 2 email channels for a single JIRA service desk?

I have already setup 2 email channels for 2 different request types in a single service desk project. I need to add 3 more, but I am not getting the option of adding more email accounts

Thanks,

Nishant

1 answer

1 vote
david kreuter May 6, 2015

According to the documentation of JSD you can just linke one email channel to one single service desk, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/OZBlJw: You can only link one email account of your own with a single service desk. If you use more than one email address to interact with your customers and want to integrate them with one service desk, you might be able to achieve this by setting up forwarding rules or aliases. What these two options can achieve is that all the email messages from your multiple email accounts will land in the email account linked with your service desk and therefore be pulled into your queues. You will need to configure the settings in your mail server. How did you mange to add more than one email account to your desk? I would be also interested to link more than one email account, even better link it directly to a queue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events