Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we display "Reports inside a service desk project ( SLA Goals, satisfaction) on Confluence Page.

Sai sampath Bharadwaj garikipati November 13, 2019

We are looking to find a way to display the reports inside a service desk project on a Confluence page. 

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Rathwell
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2019

Hi there @Sai sampath Bharadwaj garikipati ,

The short answer is yes you can. The LONGER answer is more.. complicated.

You can make a page that will display a variety of reports and I have actually done that. The complication comes from the JSD is licensed and who can see what issues in the JSD project. For example, to see the full list of tickets showing in a report, the viewer looking at the Confluence page would have to be a service desk agent. Works great for those that ARE such but, typically, not that many are as JSD licenses are expensive.

What we did to get a BIT past that (and it's a hack, to be sure) is put our group TPM in the service desk agents group. He then will view the page and export it to a PDF to present to those that want to see it. It's ugly and does the job albeit without live data but at least it can get out there.

Sai sampath Bharadwaj garikipati November 13, 2019

Thanks for the reply.

How can we include reports like SLA's

If we go to service desk projects on the left hand side I see reports. each project has their own reports we need to find  a way to display those reports on Confluence page.

I know we can use Jira reports page or Jira macro to display Jira issues using JQL, but we are not looking for that. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events