Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Get Dashboard "SLA Success Rate" or "SLA met vs breached" to Populate

eford November 5, 2019

I have setup a couple of basic SLA's, however, the dashboard widgets "SLA Success Rate" or "SLA met vs breached" will not populate (they are empty)

I have attached picture of one of the SLA definitions we are testing:

SLA - Time to First Response.PNG

And this is what the dashboard widget looks like:

SLA - Success Rate.PNG

Any help with what I am doing wrong would be appreciated.

2 answers

0 votes
Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2019

Hello @eford

Sorry to hear you are facing this problem.

Checking the screenshots you provided, your SLAs and issues are properly configured to display in the SLA report, so I believe your SLA Success Rate Report must be configured with some JQL filter that might be excluding the issues from the chart.

Please, follow the steps below in order to troubleshoot it:

- Navigate to your SD project > Reports > SLA Success Rate > Click to edit it:

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 14.40.21.png

- Click to Edit the series you currently have in your report and check if there is a filter applied to it that might be not considering the issues applied to your SLAs. In fact, clear up the filters and check if the issues are displayed to you:

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 14.43.41.png

Let us know if this information helps.

eford November 7, 2019

Ok,

below you will see the Filter by that I am using, as you can see I am not filtering out any issues:

image.png

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 8, 2019

Hello @eford

Thank you for your answer. 

That's a really weird problem. I was not able to find any possible bugs or incoherencies that you might be causing this issue.

I have created an internal support ticket for you so we can better troubleshoot this issue:

https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-527770

Someone will contact you on this support ticket soon to help you with this problem. 

That being said, I know this might be a silly question, but talking about the issues you added in the comments displaying the SLAs concluded, are they part of the same project you are checking the report?

The reports from JIRA service desk have a hidden filter that only displays issues of that specific project, however, I'm not sure if you are using more than a single project in your site. I suggest you use the following query so you can better determine if that are issues with SLA complete in your project, where "yourproject" is the project you are checking the report:

project = "yourproject" and "Time to first response" = completed()

Let me know what are the results of the query above.

eford November 8, 2019

I have 1 Service Desk project and 1 Software project. However, I am only looking at the SD project in this case and the query provided shows that I do actually have the tickets in there.

Thanks for creating the support ticket. I'll start putting comments in there as needed or is helpful.

Petter Gonçalves
Atlassian Team
November 8, 2019

Thank you again for this information, @eford

I have contacted our Service Desk support team to prioritize your ticket, so they should be contacting you soon to take a closer look at the issue and properly troubleshoot it.

Again, thank you a lot for your patience and detailed answers.

0 votes
Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 6, 2019

Hi,

If you look in your queues do you actually see issues that have a value in the Time to first response? 

In your report What is your time period.  The default is Past 7 days, perhaps you don't have any current issues?

Susan

eford November 7, 2019

Yes, I have about 50 tickets with a value in the time to first response. all opened in the last 7 days. See example below:image.png

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2019

Hi,

Do you have any where the time to first response has completed? Use jql "Time to first response" = completed().  Because if it's still running, I don't think that report will pick it up.

Susan

eford November 7, 2019

yes, 85, here you go:

image.png

And here is an example of the display in an individual ticket:

image.png

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2019

However, did the completion of the time to respond happen in the last 7 days.

Try expanding your report out to months and see what you get.

eford November 7, 2019

The ticket detail I showed in the 2nd screenshot was created and resolved yesterday. However, I opened up the timeframe to "Past Year by Week" and everything is still blank.

Susan Hauth _Jira Queen_
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2019

I'm stumped.  Let me escalate internally.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events