Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Find Organizations Management

Barnett Temwa Msiska February 1, 2021

Hi,

I am following the pages in the links below to add and delete organizations but the organizations do not appear in my Service Projects as outlined in the links.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/remove-a-customer-from-an-organization/

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/delete-an-organization-from-a-site/

Please advise.

I would also like to be able to view the organizations themselves to see who is in them but I cannot seem to find this option anywhere.

Thanks,

Barnett

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

Hi @Barnett Temwa Msiska , welcome to the Community. Are you using a Classic JSM project or NG? If Classic then you will find Organization under Customers which you access in the sidebar. when there you should see any existing orgs there or you can add an organization.

Hi @Jack Brickey , thank you and excited to be here. I am using a Classic JSM project. Under customers, I see the list of customers, the Add Organization and Add Customers buttons but I do not see my existing organization.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 1, 2021

what do you mean by "my existing organization"? If you have created an Organization in another project you can add it to the current project. However, Organizations must be created by you via the Add organization button. If you then add existing customer into the org then will disappear from the root Customers list and be relocated into the new org.

Like Barnett Temwa Msiska likes this

Oh! I had the concept all wrong! I get it now. Thank you very much for your help.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events