Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set PERSONAL email notification settings in Jira Service Management?

Jörg Sigle August 9, 2022

Hi,
for example, when there's a new ticket in the unassigned issues with a certain subject like "new coworker ...", I would be happy to receive a personal email notification. And not one going to all queue members, as it might be some others are not interested in that kind of tickets.

Or: if the status of a ticket, that I own, changes, I want to receive an email notification like "status for ticket 1234 changed to "waiting for support"" or similar.
I googled back and forth, and only found this one here:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/
But in my profiles setting I can't find anything alike this, where I could set up personal notifications, or at least switch those off, that were set up by the (idiot) admin for the whole queue.

Are there any options in Jira?
Thanks so much for your help and all the best! Kind regards, Jörg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ward DIJKHUIS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

I don't think there is this option in Jira to set up notifications on a per user basis. 

You can however (assuming you have admin access) use Automations to send you an e-mail based on conditions you provide. For example, I have setup an automation that sends an e-mail when an issue is at a certain status and the SLA is breached.

2022-08-09 11_52_01-Automation - L&S Orderportaal.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events