Can I integrate JIRA Service management Cloud and JIRA S/W Server(or Datacenter)?

Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2020

My team internally uses  JIRA S/W Datacenter and I'm checking adapting Jira Service Management(Service Desk). Currently, there are only a few agent and a few cusotmers so I am considering Jira Service Management *Cloud* becuase I can quickly set it up and it is a reasonable price.
I am wondering if I integrate Cloud version of  Jira Service Management and JIRA S/W Datacenter. Does Datacenter version of Jira Service Management only work with JIRA S/W Datacenter version? If I choose Cloud version of  Jira Service Management, should I separately operate it?
Thanks for your guide in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2020

You can connect the two instances together through an application link.  https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/link-to-server-products-from-cloud-744721656.html   This will allow you to link software issues to your service management desk so you can track fixes.

Oki__PolarisOffice_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2020

Thanks for your advice. I will check it. 

I believe that it also works with Datacenter, doesn't it? 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 27, 2020

Yes

Like Oki__PolarisOffice_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events