Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Discovery scan more than one hundred hosts?

Gustavo Delazari Borges
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2021

I have been using Insight-Discovery to collect data from our servers, however, I noticed that when I try to scan more than one hundred machines at a time, the log file shows that 100 hosts were scanned.

That has happened a couple of times, and believe that there is a limit of hosts to be scanned by Discovery.

I appreciate any help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Hakan Bahadir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hello,

Insight Discovery Licenses for Server has a number of hosts limit according to the user tier. Please find the mapping below:

Discovery Licenses.png

PS: Evaluation licenses also have a 100 hosts limit.

FYI

Hakan Bahadir

Solutions Engineer

Gustavo Delazari Borges
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 12, 2021

Hi Hakan,

Isn't Insight Discovery a free app?

We have been using an evaluation license for almost a year for Jira Data Center.

What should we do since we would like to scan unlimited hosts?

Hakan Bahadir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 12, 2021

Hello,

You can download the latest Insight Discovery version which does not have a limit via the marketplace. Then, you will also need to download the Discovery Tool following the link on the installation page.

Cheers,

Hakan  

Like Gustavo Delazari Borges likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events