Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 2 projects share a portal?

jocelyn April 6, 2022

I have 2 separate service projects - both have portals. I have created request forms in each, but I want to have one customer portal that shows forms from both projects. How can I do that?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Robert Wen_ReleaseTEAM_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022

Hello @jocelyn ! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

There is also a Help Center portal that will contain links to the child portals on the JSM instance.  Will that help?

jocelyn April 7, 2022

Yes - that sounds like it will! I'll do some research and come back if I have any questions.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Short answer is "no".  Portals are a part of a Service Management project, they can't belong to more than one (because the project is where you do all the configuration)

The closest you can get is the help centre portal that tries to help a customer select the right individual portal their requests should go to.

jocelyn April 7, 2022

Thank you - I will try the help center portal!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events