cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bext Gen Projects don't record the Request Type

Harry Bob
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2019

Hello,

I've noticed when you log a ticket through the customer portal on a Next Gen Project it doesn't show the Request Type like the Classic Project. 

Is there a reason why? 

Snip20191216_78.png

Snip20191216_79.png

1 answer

1 vote
Radu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 15, 2019

Hello @Harry Bob ,

In Next Gen issue types & request types are merged keeping the underlying concept of issue type. I understand there is some confusion because they are visible as Request types in the menu and not in the queue screen.

We'll have to fix this by surfacing the information available in the issuetype column in the left of your queue configuration as Request Type text so you have the same experience. I will personally see to it that we solve the issue, however it won't be until after the holidays.

Until then would you be able to use the issue type icons in the left of you queues screen for differentiation?

Thanks,

Radu

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events