• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Automation rule with custom fields

why this rule does not run? do you have any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2018-08-24 at 3.01.43 PM.png

3 comments

Hoa,

1. I noticed that the Issue types are different. One is spelt "request type" and the other "Request Type". Could this be an issue?

2. Have you enabled the Rule?

victor

Jack Community Leader Aug 31, 2018

The match legs are both failing and as Vic point out there should not be a difference in “request type” so I would edit both and it should give you the option to select request type vs. typing it in. Second I would have to guess that either the request type is not matching or the subsidiary is not in both cases. Are there other valid values and what is the action under those cases?

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your comments.

I checked and see that the request type is matching and the Subsidiary only has 3 values (QUOINE CORPORATION, QUOINE VN AND QUOINE PTE)

I edited the rule but it still does not run :(

Screen Shot 2018-09-05 at 10.59.18 AM.png

It still work if I separate this into two rules. Do you have any suggestions on this?

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira Service Management

Announcing Jira Service Management!

Hello there Cloud Community members! Today, we’re thrilled to announce Jira Service Management, the next generation of Jira Service Desk. Jira Service Management touts advancements in IT service ...

1,465 views 17 33
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you